Whose using Online Job Sites?
Job searches are done with online job sites by people that are either unemployed, underemployed, or dissatisfied with their current position. There are still people that use the newspaper to search for employment, but most of us hit the internet.
List of Free Online Job Sites
There are plenty of options available to choose from when you’re ready to do research for a new job or career. Job sites have a process in place and using their search resources can help match you with a job that matches your skill and experience, and match you with the right companies.
Free Job Sites
- Simply Hired
- USA jobs
- Career Builder
- Snag a Job
- Zip recruiter
Mind you, this is not a complete list, nor in any particular order. These are just some of the big dogs. These are free job sites, but some do have upgrade premium memberships that have a fee. The premium memberships offer more services like resume help and giving search priority over the basic plan.
Best Online Job Sites for Specific Careers
Are you specialized in a certain career, like nursing, teacher, or architect? Then these job sites will be more to your liking.
- USA Jobs.gov – connects job seekers with federal employment opportunities across the United States and around the world.
- Health Care Job Site – The Health Care Network
- Engineering.com – is a digital media publisher that brings the most influential voices in engineering to a worldwide audience of designers and engineers.
- ITJOBPRO.com – the latest Tech and Engineering Jobs with all the latest industry news.
- SalesGravy.com – is a global leader in sales acceleration solutions.
- Journalism Jobs.com – is the largest and most-visited resource for journalism jobs, and receives between 2.5 to 3 million page views a month.
Again, these are only a few. There are a plethora more to choose from.
Online Job sites with fees
I know what you’re thinking, “Why should I pay for a job search service?” These are the top reasons job search sites list for being worth the fee.
- High Quality job listings
- Hand-screened job leads
- Receive priority alerts for new job opportunities
- Make your job search experience better, easier, faster, and safer.
5 Fee Charging Online Job Sites
I’ve talked to people who have used paid services and say they are well worth it. They’ve told me they find a job quicker and companies that are a good fit for their skills.
In my opinion, I wouldn’t pay for online job sites because employers looking for help are going to post the jobs everywhere they can. If you’re looking for a specific company you can just go to that companies website.
Please feel free to share my blog on Facebook or Twitter. I’d appreciate it!
As usual, if you need help leave me a message. If you want to share your ideas or have a question, leave a comment.
Tap or Click here www.edwardmc.InvitationToJoin.com
to learn how technology working for you as
your best employee can help you live a life
of prosperity unlike most others will ever
enjoy and how to earn four, five, six or
more streams of income promoting just this
one single no-cost-ever-to-join program.